Fully Awesome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fully Awesome

Fan Community Dedicated to Disney's Bolt!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Rules!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kameinu
Admin

Forum Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules!   Forum Rules! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:07 am

I know, I know...rules. But every community needs them if we want to keep things undercontrol. Even if we tend not to be the strict type, we'll still enforce them!

1. Write in proper grammar, seriously, you want people to understand what you're saying, not seem like an idiot. Things like posts without punctuation marks and proper spacing WILL NOT be tolerated. Mods shall correct your post if it's heavily incorrect gramatically. And if you keep doing the same thing and make no effort in improving, well pal, you're outty.

2. Do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT start a thread or reply to a thread unless your are contributing to it's topic. C'mon, why start a thread if all you're gonna do is just open it so other people contribute and not you? That's being plain lazy. And no "I'll post my opinion later" kind of crap. That equals to points for getting banned.

3. Remember, this is a community for everyone, no matter what age, gender, race ect. they are. So no disrespecting your peers. In other words, this means no flaming.

4. Swearing...honestly this is a rule even I hate to follow, but we must remember, not everyone is fond of naughty words. So please, no use of the stronger ones like the "b" word, "s" word or the "f" words...

5. Do NOT, and again, I repeat myself, DO NOT make a second account. All that does is crowd up the members list and confuse people. If we find out your using a second account, say bye bye.

6. No spam, please..we don't need nonsense going on here.

7. No stealing, this means pictures, identities yadda yadda..you know what I mean.

8. NO ASKING TO BE A MOD! Ask, you get on our bad side. We decide who will get "promoted" based on their attitude and contribution to the community.

9. Don't revive dead topics. This are topics that have been inactive for a long time (a month for example), do not revive them unless you have a REALLY positive contribution to make.

10. Oh ho ho...double posting. Just don't do it, it's annoying and makes you look stupid, like you're talking to yourselves. There is the rare exception, but you'll only understand it after a while of expiriencng forum "life".

11. Obey the Mods and Admins, if you believe one of them if abusing their power report them to another.

Anything I may have forgotten will be added later.

-TurtleDog/Kameinu
Back to top Go down
https://fullyawesome.board-directory.net

Forum Rules!
Page 1 of 1